Essential Oil Basics
In this workshop, we cover the basics:
- What essential oils are
- What to look for in an essential oil
- How to use them
- How to get started
How to order:
- Decide on which kit you want . You can see all the kits in this PDF (if you're in the US) or click on your country to see the kits available: Canada / Australia / New Zealand / Europe / Hong Kong / Japan
- Click here, pick your country and then choose a “Wholesale Customer”.
- Fill out your info, then pick your kit & check out!
If you just want to buy a few oils, choose the Intro Packet ($35) and then type the oils you want into the search bar to add them to your cart.
This going to give you a wholesale account with anytime access to the wholesale pricing (with no minimum order and no ongoing commitment!).
- Within a day you'll get a welcome email from me, along with a free e-course that teaches you how to use your oils so you get the most out of your kit! You'll also get invited to our free Facebook group where you'll be able to talk oils with other enthusiasts.
You'll also get:
Ordering doTERRA oils is like becoming a Sam's Club member… you can get the oils at wholesale prices and a bunch of membership benefits:
- You'll get 20% off retail prices
- Access to the Loyalty Rewards Program, where you can get free oils (bonus gifts every month!)
- You DON'T need to order every month… (but you can, if you wanna earn more free oils)
- Membership into the Essential Enthusiasm group on FB (where I post live videos, recipes, DIYs, and answer your questions!)
- 10 day e-course that will give you hundreds of ideas for using your oils, along with links to all my most-favorite resources (this starts 3-4 days after you order)
- 30 minute phone call with me - I'll help you get the most out of the oils you bought and your account
You'll not only have access to membership prices all year but a support system and community of oil enthusiasts to help guide you on your journey to using oils!